Saturday, September 19, 2009

Meet the Teacher

We all had Meet the Teacher on Monday, August 24th. Madison told me one thing she didn't like about me being a teacher is that she doesn't feel like a "normal kid." Meaning that Corey & I don't go into her classroom, look around, and ask her teacher questions. So, Corey took all 3 of the kids to the Primary to meet the boys' teachers. I, of course, did not get to go because I had 19 little darlings waiting to meet me. After they got finished at the Primary, Corey and the kids came over to the Elementary so Maddie could meet her teacher. I think she felt like a "normal kid," and everyone was happy about their teacher and ready for the 2009-2010 school year to begin!

Maddie and her 4th grade teacher, Mrs. Douglas
Jackson and his 1st grade teacher, Ms. Thigpen
Cason and his Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Channon

No comments: