Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Conversation from the Backseat

The boys and I went school clothes shopping last weekend. Cason got a new pair of kickers and Jackson got a pair of Tony Hawk shorts, a Tony Hawk shirt, and some Tony Hawk socks. If you can't tell, he's in to Tony Hawk! We were on our way home when I overheard this conversation between the boys from the backseat.

Cason: Jackson, when you wear your Tony Hawk clothes, all the hot girls are going to like you. Because all the hot girls like Tony Hawk.

Jackson: Cason, girls don't like you for the clothes you wear, they like you for who you are. You just have to be you for girls to like you.

I almost cried when I heard my 6-year old little boy say such grown-up words. I just hope he remembers those words he spoke when he is 16-years old!

No comments: