Monday, August 10, 2009

All In a Summer's Day

While most of our summer's days were spent just hanging out around the house, we did manage to do several fun activities to fill our time.

One afternoon my mom & I took the kids to a new water park in Temple. It was a beautiful day and the kids had a great time!





On one of the rainy summer afternoons, the kids & I went to the movies to see "G-Force" and then bowling. The movie was better than I expected; however, bowling was exactly what I expected! Cason was done after only 2 frames! He said bowling is alot easier on the Wii. Madison, Jackson, & I managed to finish our game, while Cason raided the quarter toy machines. Madison won our bumper-pad bowling game with a score of 62!





Because it has been so stinkin' hot, we are either indoors or in the water. The Waco Water Park was another place the kids cooled off this summer.

Cason didn't want his picture taken, so this is the best shot I got of him!


My sweetheart, Jackson, will always smile for the camera!
Madison was too busy with her friends for me to get a good picture.
This Friday we will brave the heat because the Cameron Park Zoo's Orugantan and Komodo Dragon exhibit opens. We love going to the zoo, especially when there's something new to see!

No comments: