Thursday, April 30, 2009

More Casonisms...

I haven't blogged any Casonisms in a while, so I have a few to share.

1. On the way to one of Jackson's baseball games Cason says "Mom, does Santa Claus make summer runs?" I laugh, then tell him "Nope, he sleeps all summer to get ready for his winter runs."

2. On the way to one of Jackson's soccer games (do you see a trend here????), I kept smelling something stinky coming from the backseat. Jackson was asleep, so I knew it had to be Cason stinkin' up the truck. I told him he was rotten, and he told me "Sorry Mom, my nerves are anxious." What do you say to that???

3. Corey took the boys to school one day this week, and when Cason got in the truck he told Corey "It's hotter than a buzzard in a Texas desert." Seriously, where does he come up with this stuff?

I'm sure there are many more that I am forgetting. If I think of them, I will definitely share!

1 comment:

JHP said...

Oh, I laugh!

Jeff is anxious for Harper to start talking, and I have to keep reminding him to be patient. Once it starts it never stops! Hehehe...