Friday, July 1, 2011

The Magic of Magic Kingdom

"The Castle" in all its glory









The castle was even more spectacular all lit up!











This is one of the only pictures of the whole group. Too bad we are wearing 3D glasses and Maddie has her gang sign going on:)



If I was ever not with the group, all anyone had to do to find me was look for where the sun was shining. I was the only one cold, so whenever I had the chance I was looking for some warmth!






One of the Wicked Stepsisters asked Jackson to marry her. Carter's face is priceless!!!










Gathering together for a picture in the Swiss Family Tree house.














We're about to get on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad for the first time.



Maddie & Gram were just as anxious as the boys!






Main Street Electrical Parade












I crack up every time I look at this picture of Maddie & I. It looks like my head is on backwards!




No comments: