Saturday, August 14, 2010

What do Pig Racing, Bull Riding, & Blake Shelton have in common?

Cattle Baron's Ball is the answer! Cody & Brooke Lewis invited Corey & I to go to Cattle Baron's Ball 2010. The Lewis', along with the Sykora's, the Crenshaw's, and handful of Cody co-workers went along with us. While I do not have any pictures of the pig racing, I do have pictures of Corey riding a mechanical bull & Blake Shelton. I assure the pig racing was picture worthy, I just didn't capture any pictures worth showing!
Me, Lora, Brooke, & Cheryl in the extremely hot, un-air conditioned limo!
A group shot of all the girls

Corey, Blake Shelton, & me:)

Corey & his I'm scared-to-death grin

and then his WTH happened look. He did win some money off the bull ride bet!


This was definitely a fun, memory-filled night with great friends!

No comments: