Saturday, December 13, 2008

Remember When



I found some discs in my classroom yesterday that were labeled Pictures, so I decided to take a looksy. On the discs were pictures of the kids from 2004 to about 2006. Cason was born in 2004, so he just a baby, Jackson was too for that matter, and Madison hadn't started school yet. I turned the slide show feature on so I could watch a movie of my babies. As I watched I found tears rolling down my cheeks. Actually, they are still rolling as I'm writing this. I can't believe my babies aren't babies anymore. The time went so fast! Those of you who have babies now, or are going to have babies soon, give them all the hugs and kisses you can, snuggle with them as much as possible, and savor every moment because they won't be babies before you know it.
Here are some of my favorite pictures from those discs.










2 comments:

Sara Coats said...

Ahhhh! When was Jackson that rolly?

I was cleaning my scrapbook stuff out the other day (because we all know I won't have time to scrap book!) and I came across some old pictures of the kids. I actually just put them in the mail to you today. Sorry if they bring more tears, but they were too cute not to share!

JHP said...

Those are too, too cute! Remember when Madison and I were slip-n-slide buddies? Hehe..