Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Whole New Image for Rainbow Brite


Corey & I attended a costume party last weekend. We thought long & hard about what we wanted to "be" for Halloween, but could never really make any decisions. Finally, a decision was made, for me anyway. A friend let me borrow her Rainbow Brite costume. I thought, "This will be great! My costume will be so cute & 80'sish." Well, it was really cute, but gave Rainbow Brite a whole new image. This was not the Rainbow Brite that I remember as a child! Corey had a little harder time making his decision on a costume because of his size. All the costumes say "one size fits most;" however, Corey is larger than most. After finding a suit for $4.99 at The Salvation Army, he finally decided to go as a Secret Service Agent. He was in charge of protecting Barak Obama a.k.a. Tom Crenshaw. We had a great time at the party, and saw some really creative costumes!

No comments: